Luxury Service at an
Marmaros Productions is a Wedding Coordination company based in the Metro Atlanta area, but willing to travel to all locations. We offer professional help in executing your wedding and are committed to making your day run seamlessly.
WHAT DOES MARMAROS DO?
So much more than Day of Coordination!
OTHER PLANNING COMPANIES WILL...
- Know the basics of your wedding day
- Listen to your timeline
- Make sure you arrive and depart on time
- Offer cookie-cutter services and generic planning sheets
- Get to know you a month before or the day of your wedding
- Assist you on the day of your wedding, with a couple of meetings sprinkled here and there
- Leave the bride to be the middle-man between vendors
- "Nickel and dime” for things like extra meetings or customized plans
Marmaros Productions will...
- Know your wedding day better than you do
- Memorize your timeline
- Make sure every moment, from arrival to departure, is savored and seamless
- Offer a customized timeline, access to helpful planning templates, and make day-of decisions with you in mind
- Get to know you the day you book, building a relationship along the way
- Assist throughout your entire engagement, meeting with you as often as needed
- Leave bride to enjoy her day, while Marmaros becomes the middle-man between vendors
- Charge an affordable price with around-the-clock contact and customization included
Bottom line: We are committed to you. We're committed to your day. We're committed to your unique desires, ideas, and vision. We want your day to stand out. Let us help you do just that!
Marmaros Productions was AMAZING to work with! We had the Riesling package, and it a wonderful experience! Megan met with us 4 times before the month of our wedding and also communicated with us over email and phone countless times. These check-ins were great because she helped to make sure we were on track with our planning and gave us advice on what to work on next! The month of our wedding and the day of our wedding, Marmaros was somehow even more incredible! Megan was so thorough during our walkthrough and with all of the details we communicated with her beforehand. Our wedding took a lot of coordination between many vendors, decor set up, and last-minute additions. Megan was even able to add on some pieces of furniture rentals the morning of our wedding (more comfortable chairs for our grandparents) & our entire family was SO grateful for that! Megan and Mallory were both with us the day of the wedding, and they both have an amazing ability to somehow juggle running the entire wedding AND checking in with you constantly. Our wedding was SO smooth and stress-free! We loved it so much and cannot thank Megan and Mallory enough for making it happen! We love them and cannot recommend them enough!
Grace & Richard
Bishop Station - June 2022
Publications & Praise
Marmaros Productions is proud to be published by many different local, online, & wedding-related articles
Other Planning Companies are only a part of your journey a month before your wedding - we want to be there the whole time.
Marmaros, the Greek origin for the word marble, is made up of two different colors that individually are beautiful. However, when the colors are mixed together, like in marble, they create something extraordinary.